Carbon brushes are wear parts that, depending on use, may need to be replaced from time to time. We have the most common types of carbon brushes in the range.
In addition to dimensions, we often also refer to a brand and type. We do this because, in addition to the dimensions, the hardness of the carbon, the strength and length of the spring, and the model of the foot are also important. When the spring does not have enough force, or the foot is wrong, the carbon brush sometimes makes bad contact. When the carbon is too hard, the copper of the collector will wear out much faster. So pay attention to this and ask us for advice if necessary.
Do not forget to clean the carbon brush housing when replacing the carbon brush. This is to prevent the carbon brush from getting stuck by dirt. You can use our collector cleaners for this.
- Carbon brush Sterling Elite2 8,0 x 22,0 x 20,0mm. K065.068Carbon brush Sterling Elite2 8,0 x 22,0 x 20,0mm.€19,69In stock
- Carbon brush Schmidt TR6/Logic 8,0 x 12,3 x 18,0mm. K065.170Carbon brush Schmidt TR6/Logic 8,0 x 12,3 x 18,0mm.€24,42In stock
- Carbon brush Schmidt 8,0 x 10,0 x 22,0mm. K065.165Carbon brush Schmidt 8,0 x 10,0 x 22,0mm.€15,24In stock
- Carbon brush TR6 CT6 motor 10,0 x 18,0 x 19,0mm. K065.174Carbon brush TR6 CT6 motor 10,0 x 18,0 x 19,0mm.€25,42In stock
- Carbon brush cap for.Schmidt motor male thread K065.201Carbon brush cap for Schmidt motor male thread€20,21In stock
- Carbon brush Fortress/Sterling Calypso 7,0 x 11,0 x 16,0mm. K065.025Carbon brush Fortress/Sterling Calypso 7,0 x 11,0 x 16,0mm.€15,11In stock
- Carbon brush Alex 7,9 x 12,3 x 16,0mm. K065.040Carbon brush Alex 7,9 x 12,3 x 16,0mm.€37,52In stock
- Carbon brush Alex size. 5.0 x 12.3 x15mm. K065.042Carbon brush Alex size. 5.0 x 12.3 x15mm.€41,59In stock
- Carbon brush CT3 4350 rpm 8,0 x 16,0 x 18,0mm. K065.066Carbon brush CT3 4350 rpm 8,0 x 16,0 x 18,0mm.€18,31In stock
- Carbon brush CT3 motor 5300rpm 7,0 x 13,5 x 19,0mm. K065.067Carbon brush CT3 motor 5300rpm 7,0 x 13,5 x 19,0mm.€36,74In stock