PG Drives Technology is a major supplier of electrical systems for power chairs. The Penny & Giles products have been a well-known name in the world of mobility for many years and became part of Curtiss-Wright in 2012.
R-net is currently one of the most popular control systems for power wheelchairs. The products distinguish themselves because they are easy to set up and expand. You can already drive a wheelchair with 2 modules and expand this with up to 15 different modules to meet the most complex requirements and wishes.
- Refurbished R-net Omni1 module R9965PG Drives Technology D50881€757,55In stock
- R-net CJSM2 Joystick module S012.439PG Drives Technology D51595€689,97In stock
- R-net CJSM color LCD with lighting and actuator control S012.402PG Drives Technology D50982€473,06In stock
- R-net Charge socket with cable C054.757PG Drives Technology wheelchair charge socket€69,76In stock
- R-net cable Y-model 0,3m plug to 2 x socket X020.111PG Drives Technology SA81331€70,31Out of stock
- R-net IOM Input-Output Module S012.445PG Drives Technology D50883€328,31Out of stock
- R-net cable 0,5m plug to plug X020.112PG Drives Technology SA77525L05€35,97In stock
- R-net connector block 4 way C054.756PG Drives Technology D50829€50,14Medium stock
- R-net extension cable 0,5m plug to socket X020.110PG Drives Technology SA78640L05€40,33In stock
- Joystick knob for R-net/VR2/VSI J022.137PG Drives Technology P75755€9,54In stock