A flat tyre is very annoying and always inconvenient. Fortunately, there is often a solution for this in the form of a solid tyre. These are often made of polyurethane, also called PU or poly. The PU tyres are maintenance-free and offer driving comfort comparable to air tyres, with the added security of puncture protection. Compared to solid rubber tyres, polyurethane tyres have a much lower weight, which is nice when folding the wheelchair in the back of the car. The tyres don’t streak on the floor, even in black. However, the rolling resistance of PU is higher than with solid rubber or air tyres.
Solid tyres are not really suitable for power wheelchairs and mobility scooters that are used outside. Because of the speed of these you can feel all bumps in the road and driving comfort is greatly reduced.
- Tire poly 24 x 1 3/8 herringbone profile 18-20mm. rim B099.719
Tire poly 24 x 1 3/8 herringbone profile 18-20mm. rim€31,50Medium stock
- Tire poly 6 x 1¼ 23-25mm. B099.703Tire poly 6 x 1¼ 23-25mm.€13,42Medium stock
- Tire poly 7 x 1¾ 23-25mm. B099.705Tire poly 7 x 1¾ 23-25mm.€20,44In stock
- Tire poly 8 x 1¼ 20-22mm. B099.707Tire poly 8 x 1¼ 20-22mm.€17,86Out of stock
- Wheel poly 200 x 50 with black rim B099.727Wheel poly 200 x 50 with black rim€39,93Out of stock
- Tire poly 12½ x 2¼ black block 26-28mm. rim B099.695Tire poly 12½ x 2¼ black block 26-28mm. rim€30,94low stock
- Tire poly 20 x 1 3/8 18-20mm. rim B099.713Tire poly 20 x 1 3/8 18-20mm. rim€44,03Out of stock
- Tire poly 22 x 1 3/8 etro 37-501 18-20mm. rim B099.716Tire poly 22 x 1 3/8 etro 37-501 18-20mm. rim€34,88Out of stock
- Tire poly 22 x 1 3/8 etro 37-489 18-20mm. rim B099.715Tire poly 22 x 1 3/8 etro 37-489 18-20mm. rim€27,91Out of stock
- Tire poly 22 x 1 18-20mm. rim B099.718Tire poly 22 x 1 18-20mm. rim€27,37Out of stock