A flat tyre is very annoying and always inconvenient. Fortunately, there is often a solution for this in the form of a solid tyre. These are often made of polyurethane, also called PU or poly. The PU tyres are maintenance-free and offer driving comfort comparable to air tyres, with the added security of puncture protection. Compared to solid rubber tyres, polyurethane tyres have a much lower weight, which is nice when folding the wheelchair in the back of the car. The tyres don’t streak on the floor, even in black. However, the rolling resistance of PU is higher than with solid rubber or air tyres.
Solid tyres are not really suitable for power wheelchairs and mobility scooters that are used outside. Because of the speed of these you can feel all bumps in the road and driving comfort is greatly reduced.
- Tire poly 24 x 1 3/8 block profile 18-20mm. rim B099.719Tire poly 24 x 1 3/8 block profile 18-20mm. rim€31,50Out of stock
- Tire poly 6 x 1¼ 23-25mm. B099.703Tire poly 6 x 1¼ 23-25mm.€13,42Medium stock
- Tire poly 7 x 1¾ 23-25mm. B099.705Tire poly 7 x 1¾ 23-25mm.€20,44In stock
- Tire poly 8 x 1¼ 20-22mm. B099.707Tire poly 8 x 1¼ 20-22mm.€17,86Out of stock
- Wheel poly 200 x 50 with black rim B099.727Wheel poly 200 x 50 with black rim€39,93Medium stock
- Tire poly 12½ x 2¼ black block 26-28mm. rim B099.695Tire poly 12½ x 2¼ black block 26-28mm. rim€30,94Medium stock
- Tire poly 12½ x 2¼ grey block 28-30mm. rim B099.699Tire poly 12½ x 2¼ grey block 28-30mm. rim€33,87Medium stock
- Tire poly 12½ x 2 ¼ grey line 26-28mm. rim B099.696Tire poly 12½ x 2 ¼ grey line 26-28mm. rim€29,04Medium stock
- Tire poly 20 x 1 20-22mm. rim B099.714Tire poly 20 x 1 20-22mm. rim€35,32Medium stock
- Tire poly 20 x 1 3/8 18-20mm. rim B099.713Tire poly 20 x 1 3/8 18-20mm. rim€44,03Out of stock