Terms and conditions
The general terms and conditions of the “Koninklijke MetaalUnie” apply to all agreed purchases, unless and so far as these supplementary general conditions deviate from this. In that case, these supplementary general terms and conditions apply.
Article 21: Definitions
In these additional general terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
1. Day: calendar day;
2. Working day: Monday to Friday from 8:15-17:00;
3. Working hours: hours of the working day.
Article 22: Identity of the contractor
Warmerdam Revalidatie Service V.O.F. (Warmex)
2211 VA Noordwijkerhout
Chamber of Commerce number: 28035562
VAT number: NL 009230567 B01
Article 23: The offer
1. All images and specifications in the offer are an indication.
2. Warmex cannot guarantee that the colors shown in the images exactly match the actual colors of the products.
3. Warmex is not bound by errors and mistakes, printing errors and typographical errors in the offer. Warmex is not obliged to deliver the product according to the wrong price.
Article 24: Right of withdrawal
1. You have the right to withdraw from this purchase within 14 days without stating any reasons. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took the first consignment of goods into your/their possession.
2. During this period the customer will handle the product and the packaging carefully. Unpacking and using the product may only take place to the extent necessary to assess whether the customer wishes to keep the product. If the right of withdrawal is used, the product will - if reasonably possible - be returned to Warmex in its original condition (including all accessories) and in its original packaging, in accordance with the instructions provided by Warmex.
3. If the customer wishes to make use of the right of withdrawal, this must be informed to Warmex within 14 days of receipt of the product. The customer must notify Warmex and request for an RMA form.
4. Warmex sends an RMA form with number to the customer within 20 working hours of the request. After receiving the form, the customer has 14 days to return the product.
5. If the customer has not acted within the mentioned terms, the purchase is a fact.
6. If the product appears damaged after returning, Warmex cannot guarantee that the full purchase amount will be refunded. It is possible that the depreciation is deducted from the amount to be repaid.
Article 25: Costs in case of withdrawal
1. The costs and the risk for returning the product are at the expense of the customer.
2. If payment has been made by the customer, Warmex will refund this amount as soon as possible or within a period of 10 working days. Under the condition that the product has already been received by Warmex.
Article 26: Exclusion of right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
1. products made by Warmex in accordance with customer specifications;
2. products that are personally;
3. products that can not be returned due to their nature;
4. sealed products whose seal has been broken.