PG Drives Technology is a major supplier of electrical systems for mobility vehicles. The Penny & Giles products have been a well-known name in the world of mobility for many years and became part of Curtiss-Wright in 2012.
nVR2 is not the same as VR2. Both are wheelchair electronics, but that's where the comparison ends.
nVR2 is used in brushless motors (BLDC) which you find a lot in small demountable electric wheelchairs. VR2 can be found in the more regular type of wheelchairs as a cost-efficient solution compared to, for example, R-net. The possibilities for module expansion are however considerably less.
Yet the VR2 and nVR2 systems are often confused because they resemble each other in design (and name). The difference is easiest recognisable as follows: the VR2 modules use gray 4-pin connectors on the bus-cables, with nVR2 these are yellow.
- VR2 Joystick module, lights and actuator control S012.434PG Drives Technology D50871€333,54Out of stock
- VR2 Power module 70A, 2 actuators R055.399PG Drives Technology D50679.07€418,56low stock
- P&G PC programmer pack scooter (Dealer A) X010.017PG Drives Technology D50426€500,94Out of stock
- Keypad VR2-L-A (9 buttons) F020.960PG Drives Technology P78437€45,13In stock
- Joystick knob for R-net/VR2/VSI J022.137PG Drives Technology P75755€11,31In stock
- VR2 joystick module, lights control S012.433PG Drives Technology D50870€310,65Out of stock
- VR2/VSI lighting module R055.374PG Drives Technology D50242€134,07Medium stock
- Keypad VR2-L (8 keys) F020.964PG Drives Technology P78438€45,13In stock
- Handheld Dealer programmer PP1a X020.101PG Drives Technology D49510€704,22Out of stock
- Joystick gaiter PG Drives Technology J022.131PG Drives Technology P77597€11,31In stock