Dynamic Controls is a major supplier of electronics for the mobility industry. After years of being associated with Invacare, they were recently acquired by Allied Motion and the products are now becoming more widely available to other OEMs.
The DX series has been the most sold type of wheelchair electronics for years. Dynamic stopped supporting the DX and DX2 series in June 2020. This has had to make way for the newer LiNX series. Still, many wheelchairs are currently driving with DX or DX2 wheelchair electronics. We only have parts available for as long as stocks last. There are still repair options for many electrical modules. We are happy to look at possible solutions with you.
- SaleDX charging socket including box and cable (last stock) C054.721Dynamic DX-ACC3Special Price €78,25 €205,41Medium stock
- SaleDX Actuator Remote Control module ARC5 (last stock) R055.450Dynamic DX-ARC5Special Price €191,43 €394,34Medium stock
- DX remote REM-48 Rev.C (last stock) K042.913Dynamic DX-REM48€2.728,95low stock
- Dynamic software pack incl. dongle and adaptor plugs S027.110Dynamic DWIZ-KIT€732,36Out of stock
- DX Bus cable 0,3m. K020.330Dynamic GSM63003€53,27In stock